I passed my JNCIS-SEC back in June 2018 and now I’m gearing up for the 300-206 Cisco SENSS Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions exam in the upcoming months.
This is an exam I’ve wanted to do for a few years and now my CCNP is up for renewal I’m going to tackle it.
The official Cisco Press book for the course didn’t get released but here is my current list of study material.
- CCNP CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK PROFESSIONAL SECURITY (SENSS) TECHNOLOGY TRAINING WORKBOOK EXAM: 300-206
- CCNP Security FIREWALL 6423-617
- Hardware: ASA 5506-x
- Hardware: Cisco 1841
- Hardware: Cisco 3750-E
- GNS3 with Cisco IOSvL2 Image
- CBT Nuggets Cisco CCNP Security 300-206 SENSS
- Windows XP VM (easiest to run Cisco Security Professional)
- Windows 2008 R2 Server – RADIUS, AD – Vulnerable for a reason
- Bonus: Kali Linux & Metasploitable
- Bonus: 2 x Raspberry Pi as hosts/botnet filter